Everything we do is done by volunteers. As a ministry, we are always on the lookout for facilitators and support. Merimnao trains all its facilitators in how to lead and operate groups using Christian principles.
Facilitators & Support
- Facilitators – A facilitator, within our ministry, is a person who interacts with those who come to us for help. This interaction may be one-on-one or may be in leading groups. A facilitator has to be called by God, through the prompting of the Holy Spirit, to serve.
- Support – Support volunteers are those that believe in our ministry but are called to serve in support of the facilitators.
At any time we’d love to hear from people who may be feeling a nudge from the Holy Spirit to help us.
Other Ways To Help
We are in need of support of our basic operation. Here are some functions/roles where we currently are seeking volunteer help.
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Marketing & event coordination
- Data collection & management
- Publishing projects
- Writing and editing
This is a partial list of what we know about. However, God may put it on someone’s heart to help us in ways we cannot even conceive.
If you believe you are called to serve through Merimnao as a facilitator or as a support volunteer, please email the Director – email@example.com.