Affinity is a support group for men who struggle with the inability to connect well with others in the way God designed all humans. This incapability manifests itself through things like isolation, powerlessness over sexual compulsions, avoidance of love and immoral relationships. These behavioral problems are recognized as being sourced in the designed-in need for intimacy that all humans have and that has been distorted by sin.
At Affinity, we expect to see men who:
• Struggle with sexual aspects of relationships.
• Avoid loving their wives – even though they want to love them.
• Have had long-term affairs, both sexual and emotional.
• Can’t shake their pornography habit.
• Don’t have truly close friends, and tend to isolate.
Day: Tuesday’s beginning on September 19
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Kingsland Baptist Church, 20555 Kingsland Boulevard, Katy 77450
Affinity meetings are open and free to attend. No pre-notification is necessary to attend, just show up. For information, contact Ken Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.